General Admission - STANDING only.
You can purchase tickets to the concerts from SEE Tickets via this website or directly through SEE Tickets / www.seetickets.com / 0870 209 7325
Children (under 16 years old)
All Greenwich Summer Sessions concerts are open to children but all must have tickets. Children under the age of 16 will need to be accompanied by an adult.
Access and Disabled Ticket Holders
Access - The site is accessible for people in wheelchairs.
Disabled Patrons - If you are disabled and require full time assistance, Greenwich Summer Sessions will permit free entrance to the accompanying person. This is at the discretion of the event organisers and you will be asked to certify your disability status in order to allow the accompanying person to join you for the concert.
If you want any further advice or information about arrangements to attend Greenwich Summer Sessions please contact us on email@example.com
This year Greenwich Summer Sessions will be staged at Greenwich Dance, the Borough Hall, Royal Hill, Greenwich, SE10 8RE
Due to safety and security, re-admittance to any of the concerts will not be allowed once you have entered the site.
Seating of any kind is not allowed to be brought into the event site. This includes: picnic sets, blow up, fold away chairs, bean bags, over-sized cushions, etc.
In addition to the main attraction - the concert, there will be:
- drink concessions
- artist merchandise on sale
There will be a lost property point. Further details will be provided on the day of the event.
No animals are allowed on site, with the exception of registered guide dogs.
Greenwich Summer Sessions organisers work very closely with Greenwich Borough Council to ensure that the artists’ sound is to the highest quality possible whilst maintaining reasonable noise levels for our local neighbours around the site.
Help Us Keep Tidy and Recycling
Please help us keep the site tidy and use the bins provided.
All waste generated on site is separated for recycling by Greenwich Borough Council.
Food & Drink
There will be no food concessions in the venue thus plus eat prior to entering the venue.
There will be a wide range of drink concessions available at the bar. Drinks of any type, alcaholic or non, or any glass are not permitted on site.
Door & Onstage Times
Support act: 20.00
Headline act: 20.45
Photographers and Filming
Due to legal artist performance rights and royalty obligations, you cannot bring any video or audio recording equipment, any camera which is over 35mm or with a detachable lens onto the site. You will not be allowed to enter the site if you bring equipment that infringes this.
Greenwich Summer Sessions is an independent event produced by Peter Conway Promotions.
All programming for the series by Peter Conway Promotions.
Terms & Conditions
- Children over 5 years old are welcome but must have a ticket.
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- No re-admittance permitted.
- Standing Only
- Alcohol, drinks, food, bottles, glass, cans and illegal substances are not permitted on site.
- Any object which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon will be confiscated.
- No seating of any kind is allowed to be brought in to the venue.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission, whereupon the ticket will be refunded.
- Artists listed are not in order of appearance.
- The line-up is subject to change.
- This event is Subject to License.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds, cancellations or exchanges are available after you have purchased your tickets. Any tickets brought from unauthorised agents or third parties are not valid and admission will not be permitted.
- Tickets are not transferable. Any unlawful reselling (or attempting to do so) is prohibited and may result in cancellation of the ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the event.
- If circumstances oblige the organisers to cancel an event, customers should contact the source of their ticket (website, hotline or other outlet) to arrange a refund.